Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nationwide Insurance Deliverables



Woah. Updates 2 days in a row? Astounding. I just wanted to share some of the deliverables I have made since starting at Nationwide Insurance! I'm not going to go into detail about everything and I've made sure that there are no classified Nationwide details here to get me in trouble! :)

The "Tree of Knowledge" is a IT Competency Model to give associates a better understanding of classes they need to take to become better equipped in their roles.

The Teaching Thursdays board has a sample of the many different Marketing tactics I did for these peer driven classes I helped maintain. I helped shape the logo,learning materials, monitor advertisements,etc.

And the TechCon board is from Nationwide IT "TechCon 2013" which is a sort of learning convention. I was on the wonderful committee that set up the ran the convention at the Hyatt this past February. I help create information booklets, digital presentation templates, icons, banners, etc. I did not create the logo (I did add the vine though), but my idea for the logo can be seen in the upper left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment